UV SPORT SPF 50
UV SPORT SPF 50
EltaMD® UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen is specially formulated for active lifestyles. It is a water-resistant (80 minutes) sunscreen that will not rinse off in water or drip into the eyes and sting. EltaMD UV Sport delivers broad-spectrum protection against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays. Ideal for use by outdoor athletes and children, it is safe for all skin types.
EltaMD UV Sport is fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
Fact Sheet: UV Sport SPF 50 3oz
• UVA/UVB protection
• Will not rinse off in water or drip into eyes due to perspiration
• May be applied to wet or dry skin
Active ingredients / Ingrédients actifs
Zinc Oxide/ Oxyde de zinc 9%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%
Inactive ingredients/ Ingrédients inactifs
Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldo- decyl Neopentanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxy- caprylylsilane, Water/Eau
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.